Restoring Portland’s Notable Homes and Landmarks
You can put your trust in Green Light when it comes to painting and renovating your historic building or home. We take great pride in the work we do to refresh and restore older structures in Portland. And our work has been recognized by others. In fact, Green Light was selected as the painting contractor to restore the exterior of the cupola at the top of the Portland’s historic Pioneer Square Courthouse building, considered an architectural gem on the West Coast. The building is listed on the National Historic Register as well as having the distinction of being a National Landmark.
Examples of Our Work:
Why is Green Light your best choice for restoration work?
- The Historic preservation chose us after an extensive selection process for the restoration of the courthouse cupola.
- We have worked on a number of houses in the historic Irvington district and in the SW hills.
- We attend conferences and workshops, both as participant and presenter, to stay up-to-date on the latest innovations in historic colors and preservation techniques.
- Green Light is a member of the Architectural Heritage Center, the home of heritage conservation in the Portland area. We work with other like minded professionals in the field.
- We have a base of satisfied customers who will attest to our commitment to quality restoration.