Walk-in showers, claw foot tubs, tile & marble.
Are you looking to update a powder room, makeover a master bath, or transform a guest bath into a home spa? Whatever your remodeling needs, Green Light can guide you through the process, from initial design to final choice of fixtures. Draw on our experience with more than 30 bathrooms in Portland to help you navigate the steps to creating your own dream bathroom.
Examples of Our Work:
Consider these ideas when remodeling your bathroom:
- Think about the role and requirements of your new bathroom and consider how it will fit in with the rest of your house.
- Decide how much you want to change your bathroom. Do you want to change the basic structure of your existing bathroom?
- Will you need to replace the electrical and plumbing or windows and doors? Sometimes it’s helpful to draw up several different ideas for your new bathroom on graph paper and see which one would work the best for the space. We can help with this design process.
- As you consider different designs choices, make sure you plan with plenty of extra floor and wall space for things like storage, towels and mirrors as well as utilities such as lighting, heating and ventilation.
- Think of who will be using the bathroom. If people of vastly different age groups will be using the bathroom consider using fixtures that will work for everyone.